200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Evolve Your Practice ⚡ Find your Zen ⚡ Unleash your Potential
Yoga Rocks Dallas (Hot 105 Yoga School) is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete a verified training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
Our next training begins November 6, 2019 and ends December 15, 2019
Classes meet Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 8 am to 6 pm. (Off November 28-29 for Thanksgiving)
Please contact us to register.
(Early bird price, purchase before September 1st)
Please contact the studio to work out a payment plan
Eugene Sabala and Dee Dee Burington will lead the 6 week training program
- Students will develop and cultivate a deeper knowledge of the philosophy
and science of yoga
- Through learning, experience, and reflection, students will learn to create a
mindful lifestyle conducive for personal growth in and outside the yoga
- Students will gradate with the ability to effectively lead a group of students
through a yoga class with confidence. Graduating students will be able to memorize and execute a set series of movements and will also be capable of
creating original sequences.
- Training will cover Hatha yoga, especially the 26/2 series designed to align
and calm your mind, body and spirit.
- Training will also include Vinyasa yoga which often repeats series of poses
and often involves increasing body heat, sweat and building strength.